Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It's getting close.



The Sideshow Gathering is an annual assembly of some great folks. A Parliament of Peculiar and Puzzling Physical Phenomena and Prodigies!

To put it simply, I can't wait. This is the first time since the Gathering started that I'm able to go. I'm more excited about the drive up there, I'm hitching a ride with Bob Blackmar and John Bradshaw. They are two people in the community that I look up too.

There will be amazing things to see, talk about and live at this year's Gathering.

If you can make it, I urge you to go... it will be an experience well worth having. You'll get to meet great artists, visual and performance alike. Can you imagine what it is like to hang out with people that on a day to day basis, swallow swords, eat fire and glass and discuss pickled punks, mummies and strait jackets in everyday conversation?

I can and it's gonna be great!

Brett.

1 comment:

D.B. Echo said...

It was great! Even though I'm local, it was my first time attending. I'm really looking forward to next year!

http://anothermonkey.blogspot.com/2007/11/scenes-from-sideshow-gathering.html